26 julho 2005

I'm so fucking sick!!!
I've got the flu! bg time flu! my ear hurts. Cannot sleep well, yesterday night my stomach was bad 'cause of all the "anti-flamatory" medicines. splied out all my bloody super...
I would love to have the day to spend between blankets, but not like this. I feel awful, my throat taste like blood.
Have nothing to do. NOTHING!
Actualy I have couple of things I could do on the computer, but I don't feel like doing it.
I could finish my application to the chevening.
I could pass to the computer the notes I have handwritten in that book.
I could start that script I thought
i could even pick up that book I bought and study english...
I really don't feel like. I wish I had company, but i think one of the symptoms of the flu is the lonlyness (I'm not sure how to spell it)
So I decided to write something to this blog so I at least full fill my time meanwhile. I really wish I had something to do and the "stregh" to do it so..
bejao

Nenhum comentário: